Stocks have been in a daily uptrend that has been characterized by peaks above the upper daily cycle band and lows above the lower daily cycle band. While stocks remain in their daily uptrend, they delivered some sell signals on Thursday.
After dipping into a half cycle low last week stocks broke out to a new high on Tuesday and Wednesday. However stocks formed a swing high on Thursday and printed a failed breakout which signals that stocks have begun their daily cycle decline. The divergent TSI along with the bearish TSI crossover are other signals that stocks are beginning their daily cycle decline. A break below the daily cycle trend line will confirm that stocks have begun their daily cycle decline.
Meanwhile the Miners continue to develop bullishly.
After the huge day on Wednesday it is not unexpected to see the Miners give back a little on Thursday. However, the Miners continue to develop bullishly as buyers stepped in once the Miners tagged the 10 day MA. That helps to further confirm that day 26 hosted the DCL. And this has implications on the longer term intermediate cycle which I discussed in Wednesday’s Mid-Week Update.
If you are interested in the Mid-Week Update, I am running a special through Sunday. I am offering a 6 week trial subscription for $15.
The trial subscription will give you full access to the premium site. Which includes:
1) The Weekend Report, which is posted usually Sunday mornings. It discusses Dollar, Stocks, Gold, Miners, Oil, & Bonds in terms of daily, weekly and yearly cycles – Which includes the Likesmoney Cycle Tracker.
2) The Mid-Week Update. Posted on Wednesday’s– This is a review of the daily and weekly charts for the above mentioned asset classes.
3) The Weekend Updates The Weekend Updates looks of the daily & weekly charts of DAX, GYX, NATGAS & XLE.
4) Weekly Update of the Bullish Percentile Bingo
5) Frequent (just about daily) updates of my proprietary FAS Buy/Sell Indicator
The goal of the Weekend Report is to develop an on-going framework of expectations using cycle analysis.
For the Likesmoney 6 week trial subscription offer click here.
Current subscribers can access the report here.