The Miners formed a swing low on Wednesday.
The Miners printed their lowest point on Tuesday, which was day 26. That places them in their timing band to print a daily cycle low. The Miners delivered buy signals on Wednesday as they reversed higher.
Wednesday’s swing low signals a new daily cycle. Other buy signals that printed on Wednesday include bullish crossovers on both the RSI & TSI and closing above the lower daily cycle band. Wednesday’s swing low also has implications on the longer term intermediate cycle which I plan to discuss in tonights Mid-Week Update.
If you are interested in the Mid-Week Update, I will be running a special through Sunday. I am offering a 6 week trial subscription for $15.
The trial subscription will give you full access to the premium site. Which includes:
1) The Weekend Report, which is posted usually Sunday mornings. It discusses Dollar, Stocks, Gold, Miners, Oil, & Bonds in terms of daily, weekly and yearly cycles – Which includes the Likesmoney Cycle Tracker.
2) The Mid-Week Update. Posted on Wednesday’s– This is a review of the daily and weekly charts for the above mentioned asset classes.
3) The Weekend Updates The Weekend Updates looks of the daily & weekly charts of DAX, GYX, NATGAS & XLE.
4) Weekly Update of the Bullish Percentile Bingo
5) Frequent (just about daily) updates of my proprietary FAS Buy/Sell Indicator
The goal of the Weekend Report is to develop an on-going framework of expectations using cycle analysis.
For the Likesmoney 6 week trial subscription offer click here.
Current subscribers can access the report here.