The first domino fell on Friday.
After consolidating below resistance for 2 months, stocks broke out convincingly above the resistance level on Monday. Stocks became stretched above the 10 day MA on Monday and started to consolidate, which will help to allow the 10 day MA catch up to price. However, stocks formed a swing high on Friday. If stocks deliver bearish follow through and close below the resistance level that will signal the daily cycle decline. And may set the ‘dominos’ in motion to lead to the intermediate and yearly cycle declines. I discuss this in the Weekend Report.
This week I am offering a special 6 Week Trial Subscription offer for $15. Your 6 week trial subscription you will give you full access to the premium site which includes:
1) The Weekend Report, which is posted usually Saturday mornings. It discusses Dollar, Stocks, Gold, Miners, Oil, & Bonds in terms of daily, weekly and yearly cycles – Which includes the Likesmoney Cycle Tracker.
2) The Mid-Week Update. Posted on Wednesday’s is a review of the daily charts for the above mentioned asset classes.
3) The Weekend Updates take a look of the daily & weekly charts of GBTC, DAX, GYX, NATGAS & XLE.
4) Weekly Update of the Bullish Percentile Bingo
5) Frequent updates of my proprietary FAS Buy/Sell Indicator
The goal of the Weekend Report is to develop an on-going framework of expectations using cycle analysis.
>>> For the special 6 Week Trial Subscription offer for $15. click here.