Stocks closed below the 10 day MA on Tuesday and the the 50 day MA on Friday to confirm the daily cycle decline.
Friday was day 26 for the daily equity cycle, which is still a bit early to expect a DCL. The peak on day 23 indicates a right translated daily cycle formation which aligns with stocks being in a daily uptrend. If stocks form a swing low above the lower daily cycle band that would signal a continuation of the daily uptrend and trigger a cycle band buy signal.
The dollar delivered a bullish surprise on Wednesday.
Prior to Wednesday the dollar had been in a daily downtrend characterized by highs forming below the upper daily cycle band and lows forming below the lower daily cycle band. The dollar delivered a bullish surprise on Wednesday by closing convincingly above the 50 day MA and the upper daily cycle band. Closing above the upper daily cycle band ends the daily downtrend and begins a new daily uptrend. Then the dollar delivered bullish follow through on Thursday by closing convincingly above the 200 day MA. And then higher again on Friday. This breaks the pattern of lower highs and begins a pattern of higher highs.
This new pattern of higher highs might be a game changer. It opens the door to January not only being the yearly cycle low, but the 3 year cycle low as well. Which is something that I discuss in the Weekend Report.
This week I am offering a special 6 Week Trial Subscription offer for $15. Your 6 week trial subscription you will give you full access to the premium site which includes:
1) The Weekend Report, which is posted usually Saturday mornings. It discusses Dollar, Stocks, Gold, Miners, Oil, & Bonds in terms of daily, weekly and yearly cycles – Which includes the Likesmoney Cycle Tracker.
2) The Mid-Week Update. Posted on Wednesday’s is a review of the daily charts for the above mentioned asset classes.
3) The Weekend Updates take a look of the daily & weekly charts of GBTC, DAX, GYX, NATGAS & XLE.
4) Weekly Update of the Bullish Percentile Bingo
5) Frequent updates of my proprietary FAS Buy/Sell Indicator
The goal of the Weekend Report is to develop an on-going framework of expectations using cycle analysis.
>>> For the special 6 Week Trial Subscription offer for $15. click here.